RF - Gates Edge Fighter Practice

Hunaric jyml at swbell.net
Tue Dec 14 21:06:54 PST 1999

Hail,
    As the Tentative knight marshall of Raven's Fort, (Starting in January)
I'm sure I can help out. A few of our fighters live in the Spring/Woodlands
area, and we might be able to figure something out. Sunday is when we hold
ours. You can E-mail me personally, and we'll hammer something out.
Hunaric of Clan Cadhla