RF - Gulf War

Hrafnhildr _ ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 18:03:44 PST 1999

>Is anyone going to answer my question about the deadline?
>
>Leo

no one else has yet...so I will

as posted in the Black Star::

Site opens March 14, 2000 at 7:00 a.m.
and closes at noon on March 19, 2000

All reservations must be received, postmarked, no later than Feb 15, 2000.
Reservations will not be processed without payment and requested
registration information. Requests for refunds must be received in writing
by the Reservationcrat no later than March 4, 2000.
No refunds will be given after March 4, 2000, or at the War.

Reservations Postmarked by:

January 1st through February 15, 2000
arrival day:     Tuesday--$28
                  Wednesday---$25
                  Thursday--$22
                  Weekend--$19

At the door:
arrival day:     Tuesday--$32
                  Wednesday--$28
                  Thursday--$24
                  Weekend--$22
Personal checks will not be accepted at the door. CASH ONLY.

Daytrippers:
arrival day:     Tuesday--$24
                  Wednesday--$20
                  Thursday--$14
                  Weekend--$10

children 6-15 are half price. Children under 6 are free.

December 1st deadline has obviously already gone by, so I didnt post those

reservation information sent to
Lord Borik Ravenhair
(mka)Brian Conley
P.O. Box 1172
Murfreesboro, TN 37133-1173
(615) 849-1995
troll at gulfwars.org

autocrat for the event is:
Dame Fianna nic Dhaibhidh
(mka) Kelley Davidson
Canterbury Hall K-3
500 Paragon Mills Road
Nashville, TN 37211
615-834-6628
autocrat at gulfwars.org
www.gulfwars.org.

I hope that answers all or most of your questions Leo

Hrafna