RF - The Fort At the War

Almar Bjarnklo almar_b at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:08:36 PST 1999

Okay....guys...

I need
-- --- --- when you
sent in your form and the size of your tent and any pavillions
you will be with...and who not to camp you next to....

                                     date you are arriving
Almar Bjarnklo    Don Wilkinson     Donno but paying whole week
Tatyana Kaminski  Merideth Wilkinson

when you
sent in your form and the size of your tent and any pavillions
you will be with.?????
We are sending form in this weekend.. oh otooooo  I guess I need to down
load form but we will be sending in  this weekend.
15x17 ish  the one from Pensic.

...and who not to camp you next to....??/ Dont care!!!

Almar