RF - Jan. meeting

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Mon Dec 27 06:04:54 PST 1999

Hummmmmmmmmm  Good questions!!

The LSC is closed till mid Jan.

We could have the meeting at the New Years Revel? at Brians?

If that is not acceptable, Any suggestions???? I do not remember what we
decided at the last meeting or if we did.

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality