RF - Fwd: Majordomo results: list maintenance

D. R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Thu Feb 11 06:53:19 PST 1999

As a bit of list maintenance I've enclosed a current list of members on
sweinnet and on ranvensfort'net'.  For the most part I can cull out the
dead links with messages generated by majordomo, but sometimes accounts
hang out there unused cluttering up mail servers with unread, unwanted
:-( mail.

We've got 44 members on sweinnet and 33 members on ravensfort'net'.
Please let me know if any of these are dead accounts.  I'll confirm all
suggestions via an email to the owner of the account.

If you want to subscribe to a list that you are not currently on send
email to:

Majordomo at ansteorra.org

in the body write:

subscribe (appropriate list) youremail at youremailprovider.com
example:

    subscribe sweinnet lizardkeep at hotmail.com

if that's too complicated do like DUSTY and write:

ME DUSTY, ME WANT SWIENNET!

.....and send it to me instead.

thanks,
dsd