RF - repost for Gilli

D. R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Fri Feb 19 06:07:43 PST 1999

administration error stuff on my end).  So here's the repost.  Might be
of interest to some. -dsd<<<<<<

Greetings and Hi there,

I just got back from Germany and I'm just a little confussed by a few
things
I read.

Is Middleford camping at the war with you all?

If so cool.  You may or may not be aware that my lady and I are running
kitchen for Middleford, a number from Fynnon Gath and a few others.  If
you
don't already have plans, you all are more than welcome join the
kitchen.
The cost per person is $25.00; that's 10 meals, 5 breakfasts and 5
dinners
(no lunches).  The price may be paid now or at the site and there will
be a
KP roster.

Heres the menu.  Sorry for the all caps thing.
ALL BREAKFASTS: SCRAMBLED EGGS,  HASH BROWNS,  HAM, CORN BEEF HASH,  HOT

CAKES, INSTANT OAT MEAL VARIETY,  BREAD,  BUTTERS,  AND SYRUP.

TUESDAY, 9 MARCH DINNER
STIR FRY,  MUD PIE,   BREAD, BUTTERS, CHEESES.

WEDNESDAY, 10 MARCH DINNER
MEAT LOAF,  POTATOES,   STUFFING,   CORN ON THE COB,  PEAS AND CARROTS,
MUD
PIE,  BREAD, BUTTERS, CHEESES.

THURSDAY, 11 MARCH DINNER
BRISKET,  RICE,  STUFFING,  GREEN BEANS,  CARROTS,  MUD PIE,  BREAD,
BUTTERS, CHEESES.

FRIDAY, 12 MARCH DINNER
CHICKEN,  POTATOES,  RICE,  CORN,  PEAS,  MUD PIE,  BREAD, BUTTERS,
CHEESES.

SATURDAY, 13 MARCH DINNER
MEAT LOAF,  POTATOES,  STUFFING,  GREEN BEANS,  CARROTS,  MUD PIE,
BREAD, BUTTERS, CHEESES.

COFFEE AND TEA WILL BE AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND.  OTHER HOT BEVERAGES WILL
BE
AVALIABLE ALSO.  MILK AND OJ FOR BREAKFAST

Every one is welcome, just let me know.

Gilli