RF - Re: SPAM ALERT--- Was --- FCC charges?

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 04:24:25 PST 1999

Heilsa all...

I THINK THAT EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS REPLY I GOT FROM THE FCC!!

Patty Koehler forwarded the following message:

>From: "Gary Koehler" <midnightk at htcomp.net>
>Subject: Fw: FCC charges?
>Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 00:35:59 -0600
>
>this post was forwarded to me and I wanted to give everyone that I knew
>have this information and a chance to respnon to it as you see fit...
>

>Patty Koehler

THE FCC's REPLY!!

This is a automated response to the message you sent isp at fcc.gov.  We
established this mailbox for informal comments about usage of the public
switched  telephone network by Internet access and information service
providers for a proceeding on this matter in 1997.

If you are responding to a message stating that local phone companies
have
asked the FCC for permission to impose per-minute charges for Internet
access,
please be aware that this information is out of date.  The FCC decided
in May
1997 NOT to allow imposition of Interstate access charges on Internet
service
providers.  There is no comment period currently open in this
proceeding.

More information on Access Charges and the ISP proceeding is available
at
<http://www.fcc.gov/isp.html>

Look for more features and announcements on our Web site,
<http://www.fcc.gov/>, in the future!

updated 1/6/98..

KILL THIS SPAM KILL THIS SPAM KILL THIS SPAM KILL THIS SPAM

Thank you all for you time and consideration in this matter!!

Remember! "ONLY FRIENDS CAN KEEP FRIENDS FROM SENDING SPAM!"

Waes Thu Hael kinfolk...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."