RF - Here we go !!!!

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Tue Jan 12 17:29:08 PST 1999

Pulled this off the web tonight..... what do we think???

Chances....bets.....

Nikolas..... (Paul)

18. Nikolas Vasilevich (Raven's Fort)

New Name; New Device

Proposed Blazon: Sable, a double-headed eagle within a bordure engrailed Or.

Steppes

[Device] I believe this is a conflict with Arnulf Adler, Sable, an eagle
displayed Or, perched upon a sword fesswise proper all within an orle of
fleurs-de-lys Or. There is no difference granted for the number of heads, or
for the maintained sword. The only difference is the change from an orle of
fleurs-de-lis to a bordure.

Bjornsborg

[Name] Nice name.

[Device] Although we can't quite believe it, the device appears to be clear.

Bryn Gwlad

[Device] Feed the bordure, and make the engrailing have fewer and larger
points.

Shadowlands

[Device] This device is very similar to Colin Brodie registered January 1998
(via the Middle): Sable, a double headed eagle displayed Or, maintaining two
double-bitted axes inverted argent, a bordure argent mullety gules.