RF - Arms and tmepers

Nicolette DeLeon nicolettedeleon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 21:07:52 PDT 1999

I have deleted these messages long enough.  Ragan.. I
have been in for roughly 4 and a half years. I just
recently recieved my AoA. However..it was not given to
me because I wanted it. It was given to me because
others thought I deserved it. Do not blame one person
for you not receiving your thistle or any other arawd
you think you are worthy of. Because when the cookie
crumbles it is the decision of the crown, not the
barony, baroness or baron and there have been eight
people to hold the crown since. I have also noticed
that those who gripe and complain about not receiving
an award tend to not get it whether they deserve it or
not. I have seen your work. It is very good, but
recently you have adapted an attitude that you should
be given things because you have passed a certain
mark. Were that true, than Cammie would have received
her Aoa years ago instead of last year after having
played for 13 years.

As a person note... I am still not sure why you chose
to be rude and inturrupt me singing at A day at the
manor. I found it very unsettling for a fellow bard to
be so inconsiderate. When have I ever been so rude as
to inturrupt your performance 3 times in one song.
Also As a bard I find your behavior during the
competition apalling. Yes, I am still upset about it.
Think on your actions and then think if your demeanor
is worth the award fo the Sable Thistle. Personally..
as much as  I enjoy the beauty of your tallents, would
not recommend you for such an award. I am truely
sorry.

I am not asking you to change. To do so would be
wrong. All I am asking you to do is try to understand
WHY you have not received the awards you long for.
Look at yourself from the outside.  Would you
recommend some one for an award that disrupted a
bardic competition or  performance in the manner that
you did? I honestly hope not.

Think about what I have said.  You might find that
most  of it has quite a bit of baring.

In Love and Honor,
Lady Nicolette DeLeon
===