RF - Fwd: Barony- From the Crown

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:05:33 PDT 1999

Please take a moment to read a few important words
from Their Royal Majesties, Daffydd and Octavia:

Subject: Barony- From the Crown
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:49:02 EDT

Unto the Fair gentles of our Kingdom of Ansteorra, does
their Royal Majesties, Daffydd and Octavia send their warmest Greetings,

WE wish to express our deepest gratitude to the gentles of
this fair kingdom for the kind words and deeds that were sent
our way this past weekend. It is our greatest desire to rule
this land fairly, justly and to the utmost of our ability.

We have been asked by many gentles about our Award
Recommendation policy. Please pass this along to anyone
who is interested.

Award Recommendations will be accepted by snail mail or e-mail. PLEASE try
to have them to us 2 weeks BEFORE the event
in which they are to be awarded. Include the candidates full correctly
spelled name, group from which they hail, events
that they will be at and clear, concise reasons why they deserve
the award. These items will make our job much easier, thanks! Remember that
Anyone can send in an award recomendation.

WE have also been asked when would be a good time for
individuals to give private oaths and gifts.  WE will be
Sitting in State for 2 hours at Queens Champion.  This is
a wonderful time for those gentles wishing private words
with us.  Our Herald will be taking a list of names on the
day of Queens, so please plan to contact him on that morning.

Daffydd & Octavia
Rex           Regina