RF - TRF Work day this weekend with directions!

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Jul 30 18:41:42 PDT 1999

As I spelled I tried to schedual work days on weekends that would not conflict with the sothern and coastal regions not confections as my spell check and lack of attention to which word was correct said. Non the less we will have work days on the 31st at noon and the 1st at noon out at the TRF site.
    To get in to the compound first take your best route to Magnolia Tx. Go north on 1774 to the TRF office alittle ways past the main gates on the left. Take time to sign in at the office. The sign in roster is just inside the front door. If the office is open. Follow the road around to the left and around to the right. Take the right at the first fork in the road, then the left at the second fork in the road. Go to the end of the road and turn left. Just inside the back gate you will see the ENTERTAINMENT  building, take the left and follow the bumpy road through the two wooden gates. Just inside the last second gate go left and you will see a big white walk-in cooler. We are behind the cooler with the tall wall and blue tarps. Come on in!