RF - Pennsic pity party

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Thu Jul 22 07:35:16 PDT 1999

In a valiant effort to keep our minds off of the fact that we can't go to
Pennsic this year, my husband (Sir Timo) and I are having a party.  This
will be a mini event, with a torchlight tourney, bonfire, camping, music,
feasting, drumming, etc, and all are invited.  We can sleep several at our
house, and many locals are offering crash space as well.  We have 150 acres
to play, with a large mowed spot for camping.

This is a Non-SCA-sanctioned, private party. All are welcome, please wear
garb.

Timo and I are cooking a couple briskets, and Nikolas has a couple gallons
of the Russian stew, and you can bring whatever you'd like to cook.  We are
having it Saturday August 14th (starting in the evening)to the 15th.  If you
show up early, you will be put to work!

Please RSVP......so we know how many to expect....

BYOB

Oh yea, there's no site or feast fee.....but we can take a collection for a
keg.....

(Shiner keg is 65 bucks)

Hope to see you all!

Allyson Tymmes, CBRD