RF - No one listening

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:06:09 PDT 1999

>On this note,
>
>This is everyones' two month reminder that A&S Set Up and Display class is
>TONIGHT at my house.  The class will start PROMPTLY at 7 and end at 8:30 or
>9, and refreshments will be provided.
>
>I am curious to see how many people were paying attention the last two
>populace meetings, the countless discussions at events and fighter
>practices, and all the other times we talked about it.....

I heard you

>I distinctly get
>the feeling I am talking to myself when I am announcing upcoming A&S
>projects,

I've felt that way for years

>but I suppose that is group politics.

I don't know if it is politics or not
but I have distincly seen people "not remember" stuff for
years - and then have a "reason" to remain without a clue...
I am about at the opinion that if it is important enough
to you, you will remember it without anyone telling you
ten times...but then again sometimes I remain clueless to

>Please attend tonight, and support HL Fionna's effort to provide us with
>informed and educated means of participating in our Kingdom's events!
>
>In Service,
>
>Allyson Tymmes, MoAS, Ravensfort

Lorraine
(on way to officers)