RF - Arms and tmepers

STDLRB13 STDLRB13 at shsu.edu
Thu Jul 8 15:57:55 PDT 1999

Nicolette DeLeon wrote:

> I have deleted these messages long enough.

i'm so very sorry for you.

> Ragan.. I
> have been in for roughly 4 and a half years. I just
> recently recieved my AoA. However..it was not given to
> me because I wanted it. It was given to me because
> others thought I deserved it.

oh how very modest of you            will you be as humble as rammage
and refuse the honor then?
*smile*

> Do not blame one person
> for you not receiving your thistle or any other arawd
> you think you are worthy of.

i don't i pointed at the baroness because she raised her head highest
out of the crowd of suspected enemies
enemies that the baron himself admitted are dedicated to the proposition
that i never recieve any award for anything ever again
thats a wrongness             that that kind of attitude is
condoned            that the deserving are banned from awards for
personal reasons?????                 your a bit opinionatedfrom time to
time as well sweety   do you want people blocking YOU from your goals
till you fit their mold?

> Because when the cookie
> crumbles it is the decision of the crown, not the
> barony, baroness or baron

and so why do you need baronial support at all ?    why do those that
oppose me matter at all             because the crown cares what they
think          (unless i spend a bunch of money to go "other places" as
timo suggests)
i don't want a thistle to show to stargate or anyone else        i want
a thistle to show jillalli    and berta   all the others (who i won't
name here) who try to treat me like a no talent buffoon I AM A DAMN
TALENTED BUFFOOON THANK YOU VERY MUCH! or when i get the "what are you
going to do for your barony"    i must ask , what the F$@# has my BARONY
done FOR ME lately?       see i have no problem being
honest              i care about ME FIRST!
many people around SAY they are serving the barony FIRST but kingdom
offices sure look good when your in stargate or kingoms elsewhere
they make you a somebody(to those that care) more than a freakin sable
thistle in illumination if your not carrying an example of your work.

> and there have been eight
> people to hold the crown since. I have also noticed
> that those who gripe and complain about not receiving
> an award tend to not get it whether they deserve it or
> not.

you say this like it's an excuse for the wrongness?    if twelve people
shit in your oatmeal does it  make it easier to eat?

> I have seen your work. It is very good, but
> recently you have adapted an attitude that you should
> be given things because you have passed a certain
> mark.

right on the first guess           i have attained an undeniable level
of skill          SKILL DEAR LADY thats what thistles award

> Were that true, than Cammie would have received
> her Aoa years ago instead of last year after having
> played for 13 years.

SMILE i love it when people trip over their own ignorance    AoA's are
for SERVICE   not SKILL
harder to determine.          again  i ask is this really the kind of
thing your proud of?    13 years without an AoA?
oh this is good management , this is something to point out
actually it IS for ME to point and say HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE IN A WELL
RUN SOCIETY????????????????????????????????????????
i think cammie's problem with her AoA may have been the same as mine
now.   she didn't fit someones mold.
show her this e mail and ask her. (for if you do*SMILE*    hi yah cammie
love yah mamma! MMMMWAH)

> As a person note... I am still not sure why you chose
> to be rude and inturrupt me singing at A day at the
> manor.

because you were annoying the shit out of me at feast by trying to
monopolise time      fellow bard to fellow bard,
sing one mebbe two songs at a time         not five or six
i was also not the only one grumbling   listen to the audience.

> I found it very unsettling for a fellow bard to
> be so inconsiderate. When have I ever been so rude as
> to inturrupt your performance 3 times in one song.

um it happens all the time when i'm drumming ask DSD i was performing
for bardic at quest and was just blown off as nothing

> Also As a bard I find your behavior during the
> competition apalling.

look i farted            kiss my grits ok?          if i have gas i'll
fart      ask around baby i do it all the time        talk to wolf and
hunerik about makeing such a big deal about it        thats whats rude
and appalling.
besides if you can't perform dispite distractions         you need lots
more practice.
tried singing in swein camp when the parties in full swing???      thats
where i earned my sable thistle in bard craft.

> Yes, I am still upset about it.
> Think on your actions and then think if your demeanor
> is worth the award fo the Sable Thistle.

i am so GD tired of saying this SABLE THISTLES ARE AWARDED FOR SKILL
DAMNIT NOT HUMILITY OR DEMEANOR            LOOK NICCOLETTE I TAUGHT YOU
YOUR FIRST FRICKING SONG IN THE SCA DON"T SIT THERE IN THAT CHAIR AND
DICTATE THE EXACT SCREWED UP ATTITUDE I"M FIGHTING AND EXPECT ME NOT TO
BLAST YOU ABOUT IT!        WARNING WILL ROBINSON YOU ARE  IN DANGER OF
BECOMING ANOTHER OF WHAT THE SCA HAS TOO  DAMN MANY OF!!!!!        it
didn't get lorraine liked very well when she was like that
(SIDE NOTE she's altogether better about it now...mostly *smile)

> Personally..
> as much as  I enjoy the beauty of your tallents, would
> not recommend you for such an award. I am truely
> sorry.

thanks for letting me know how you feel           i'll count you amoung
the enemies now.
please re read what i've written so you'll see again how wrong you are.

> I am not asking you to change. To do so would be
> wrong.

yes you are.           *sigh* well you are! or you wouldn't be writing
this at all.

> All I am asking you to do is try to understand
> WHY you have not received the awards you long for.

i do know why         now you do too.

> Look at yourself from the outside.  Would you
> recommend some one for an award that disrupted a
> bardic competition or  performance in the manner that
> you did? I honestly hope not.

and what does bardic have to do with SKILL in bone carving?

it sounds pissy *so what* but why should i care about others ? since
it's all rigged anyway?
IF YOU CAN'T PROGRESS WITHOUT APPROVAL FROM THE RIGHT PEOPLE
THATS RIGGED!              besides i haven't really thought much of a
bardic compitition at the stones in one hell of a while
they ARE rigged against ME!         thats a fact.
i've been in the sca many years longer than you           i have a sable
THISTLE in BARDCRAFT      i've only won a bardic compitition   here
TWICE      my second or so event (gates edge held it here)      and one
when jillalli wasn't a judge
and the winner was picked by the crowd.
does that suggest something to YOU?
never won a bardic judged by ravensfort judges          in nearly ten
years.              of course jillalli is almost allways a judge being a
laurel and all             so i'm never progressing in the field i first
chose              ever
so i chose two more
and i'm blocked there too                                    ASK THE
FUCKING BARON !!!!!!

> Think about what I have said.  You might find that
> most  of it has quite a bit of baring.

yes it was                  of your missunderstanding of  whats needed
to get an award
but you thrive on the kind of politics that abound around here
i wish you had been in the sca when alex and jillalli were together they
would have just loved you.

Italian how amusing !          are you a borgia too?
*i depart with the usual evil laughter*
Ragan