RF - Unto the Populace (1of 2)

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Thu Jul 15 04:23:43 PDT 1999

>One of the problems seems to be that people don't give things enough time to
>get known...If it is not an ongoing Baronial activity then
>people need at least 1 month of advanced warning...
>
>>I don't know how people found out in the past, nor do I know if there is
>>any standardized method of informing the populace in a timely manner that
>>is left
>>over from the pre-modem days, but I'm starting a list.  I'm going to
>>contact every
>>single person in this Barony I can get my hands on (and some that are not,
>>but do
>>give us their allegiance), in whatever way is possible, and let them know
>>what is
>>happening.

On this note,

This is everyones' two month reminder that A&S Set Up and Display class is
TONIGHT at my house.  The class will start PROMPTLY at 7 and end at 8:30 or
9, and refreshments will be provided.

I am curious to see how many people were paying attention the last two
populace meetings, the countless discussions at events and fighter
practices, and all the other times we talked about it.....I distinctly get
the feeling I am talking to myself when I am announcing upcoming A&S
projects, but I suppose that is group politics.

Please attend tonight, and support HL Fionna's effort to provide us with
informed and educated means of participating in our Kingdom's events!

In Service,

Allyson Tymmes, MoAS, Ravensfort