RF - Local Champions

Horton, Denise S. DHorton at tmh.tmc.edu
Thu Jul 22 05:46:38 PDT 1999

I am really looking for the current ones (the Defender ones,
and the ones this Spring).  I haven't a good list, and I thought
people would rather like knowing who the champions were.
In fact, I only heard one of them at Manor (too busy in the
kitchen).  There was the mention (by Finn, I think), that our
last Skald wasn't at any Bardic meetings; it was pointed out
(rightfully so) that some of our champions aren't local.  Well,
if some are, it would behoove them to show themselves. :)

I was thinking about starting some history webpages, in
honor of our anniversary, and I thought asking the list would
be the first place to start (besides my own files, incomplete
as they are).

-Jacinth-