RF - Defender of the Fort, 10th Year

Paul Gilbert nikolas at myriad.net
Sat Jul 24 07:10:49 PDT 1999

Fighter practice will be at the Gazebo per usual at 3pm?

The work day is an informational gather mission with some work in cleaning
up and sorting out stuff. The big work days will come soon as we see what
needs to be done to the site and how we are to use the tents.

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality