RF - I 'm legal now...:)

Paul Gilbert nikolas at myriad.net
Wed Jun 9 17:40:45 PDT 1999

According to the issue of the Ansteorran Hearlds Gazette seen today,

My name and device have passed Laurel.

Yipppppiiiiieeeeee...I can paint my shield now.

Niklas Vasilievich

Sable, a double headed eagle, a bordure engrailed Or.

And they commented.... "Nice armory"

Niklas....

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality