RF - Populous this week

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Jun 29 19:07:25 PDT 1999

Well if it doesn't rain when it pours. The populace will be at he Art
building room 108 next to LONG JOHN SILVERS on SAM HOUSTON BLVD. at 7.00p.m.
Doug (Marius) was able to swing the Air Conditioned room for this month and
next month through the art director. Due to the Heat advisories it seemed
like a good idea!

Yoshi