RF - Party!!!

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 01:29:56 PDT 1999

OK, kiddos, it's time to party and celebrate!
Celebrate what, you ask.
Well, how about:
a) Two years of enjoying the company and friendship of two good gentles: Ld
Ranulfr and Ldy Freya ( Casey and Kate ).
b) Ranulfr finally getting his transfer to the fair kingdom of An Tir, the
home of his lady wife.
That's right, they are moving to Washington.  They are madly packing up
their house as you read this.  Their departure day is next thursday the 24th
in the wee hours of the morning...  this does not leave much time to say
goodbye.  So, in order to provide everyone a chance to see them one last
time, House lizard Keep invites all to join in a:
GOING AWAY PARTY, SATURDAY THE 19TH OF JUNE @7PM AT THE KEEP
Lizard Keep
1810 avenue P (that's one block behind the Gazebo)in Huntsville
409-291-0734
BYOB and all the usual stuff, you know the routine.
I'm making a leg of lamb, Lorraine is bringing fruit salad and I think Kate
has some halibut to kill.  The BBQ pit will be well supplied in coals so
bring out your favorite slab of meat or tender vegies to grill.  Bring your
smiles, your friends,your drums, your hugs.
Let's all have such a good time that they will forever miss Raven's Fort.  I
know I'm going to miss them sorely.
Give me a buzz if you need any info.
See you all on saturday!
Gwynn
PS: if you can't make it, how about calling them at the Keep saturday night?
  I'm sure they'll appreciate it.