RF - I 'm legal now...:)

STDLRB13 STDLRB13 at shsu.edu
Wed Jun 23 13:47:37 PDT 1999

well how nice for you !                     i paid my sixty bucks years ago and
the only hold up on my name was RAGAN wasn't period eccept as a name portion
RAGANwulf   RAGAhard ect.  so it was supposed to pass by the mundane name
thing      i gave em a copy of my I.D.         nothing
but there is a RAGAN thanked in this months black star         hmmmmmm
this is what i mean
my device is still waiting
my naME IS STILL WAITING
I JUST GIVE YOU S.C.A. BASTARDS MY FUCKING MONEY AND GET THE RUN AROUND FOR FIVE
YEARS