RF - Populous this week

D. R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Mon Jun 28 17:20:50 PDT 1999

    Well, believe it or not, I've been off the ravensfort list for over
a month.  Pretty good trick for the list manger.  Thought you'all were
just being quiet.  Anyway, I checked the archives and it don't look like
I missed much.

    Reminder, POPULOUS is Thursday at the Gazebo.  If you have anything
for the Coronation Basket please bring it.

    We'll be trying to nail down Autocrat/ Feastocrat for Defender.
We've got some 'maybes', but nothing on paper.  Defender is 3 months
away.

    Also keep in mind that ATYC is coming up.  It will be a good time.
If you can't get there before the weekend, let us know, and we'll do a
'land grab'.  Lots of folks are going up for the Thus-Fri activities.

cheers,
dsd