RF - general announcement

D. R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Mon May 24 10:20:15 PDT 1999

    Although most of you are aware of the events of this next weekend,
I'd like to throw out a reminder.

    A very rare event for Raven's Fort is to occur at Steppes Warlord.
Centurion, Ld Timotheus Kalamanos (our bud Timo) is to be elevated to
the Chivalry of our great Kingdom.  I'm proud of this!  It is my
request, as Baron of Raven's Fort, that our populous witness and share
in this occasion.

    Events are to begin Friday night with a solemn vigil.  Ceremonies
will be on Saturday.  When swords cross that day, as he has done for me,
I fight to honor him!  That night, we revel!

    We are the richest in friendship of any Barony in this Kingdom!
Where one fist is raised in anger, all are!  Where one hand is offered
in kinship, all are!  In sad moments or great moments, in peace or time
of war our raven hearts stand side by side as one!  Forget 'living the
dream!'  Our dream is real!  Come, give Timo his due and make this
Kingdom weep at our passion!

    David St. David, Raven's Fort