RF - November 6 & 7 Ren Fair

kezia kezia at wt.net
Mon Nov 1 20:14:25 PST 1999

This weekend is Raven's Fort / Shadowlands weekend at the Ren Fair. We need
Fighters both Heavy and Light, Bardic and A & S. There will be tournaments
for fighters in the compound, between the demos on the mound. Bards are also
encouraged to perform and delight the crowds. This is the same weekend as
Kingdom A & S in Westgate. Many of the Bards and Artists will be going
there, But if you are not Please bring your works and display and/or
demonstrate your crafts. We need all the craftsmen that can come along with
fighters.
A simple feast will be served Saturday night prepared by Niklas and Gwen.
All that have drums bring them for the parade and for the evening raveling.
For more information about the Ren look on the web site