RF - Renfair feast

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:35:28 PST 1999

Heya all!!
The Eisman, Brian du Val, asked me to post the menu and list of ingredients
for this weekend's saturday night dinner at the fair so here it is:
Drum roll please....
Our menu!!!
Salade Verte with a choice of mustard-garlic vinaigrette, Blue Cheese and
"French" dressings.
Shadowlander's bread
Cassoulet, a period French bean stew with duck, pork sausages, chicken
broth, onions, garlic, carrots, thyme, bay leaves, ground black pepper.
Guaranteed to stick to your ribs and make your taste buds dance!!

Dessert has not been decided yet, anyone has a suggestion?

As you may have noticed this meal is heavy on the garlic-onion side.  People
with these food allergies should beware...

We will be cooking the Cassoulet wednesday evening at the Keep.  All are
welcome to come help slice/chop/clean and learn how to make a Cassoulet and
its history at the same time!

I remain, still chained to the stove,
Gwynn the lizardkeeper