RF - 3 kings and Bordermarch

Hunaric jyml at swbell.net
Wed Nov 10 10:27:15 PST 1999

To all,

    Clan Cadhla is sending several representatives to both 3 Kings and
Bordermarch. I know that Timo and Erikon are leaving from Huntsville,
and Leovigild and I are leaving from Spring. Anyone wishing to caravan
or anything, contact us, we'll see what we can do. Most of us will be
camped near the amazons, (or them near us!) so maybe we can set up a
group camp. That is, unless you don't wanna hear drumming or Leovigild
being obnoxious! Some members of the clan are attending the last weekend
of Faire, but most plan on attending Bordermarch.
Hunaric