RF - Marco...Polo?

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 14 01:42:22 PST 1999

I am trying to find Mr. Marco Landin that lived in Houston,Tx. several
years ago, but then moved to the Seattle, Wa. area.  His SCA name was
Marco del Diablo.  Yea, that's right, Mark of the Devil.  Funny, but he
is one of the nicest guys you could meet.  He was the actor that put on
the play Life's Broth at Quest for the Crimson and Clover in 1993.  You
remember, Le Theatre des Vampires.  Anyway, the number I have for him is
very old and a Seattle and state wide information check makes me believe
that he no longer lives in the northwest.  Can anyone help me locate
this gentleman.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Pax,
Marius