RF - Raven's Fort demo at the Trinity Scottish Festival!

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Nov 26 14:11:15 PST 1999

He all ,
    You want something to do on Saturday?
Ravens fort is holding a one day demo at the Trinity Scottish Festival in Trinity Texas.
    Trinity is just east of Huntsville and it will be a great Festival. I was just out there setting up and this is what will be out there:

Scottish Highland Games with real Athletes
Merchants with lots of Scottish gifts for the holidays.
live music and Bag pipes!
SCA fighting and display table!
Food and Fun for all!
A Tug of War competition.
                                    and        some
                            T-shirts with the Trinity Scottish Festival logo!

    How do I get out there you say?
    Well take HWY19  east from Huntsville and to Trinity Texas.
    As you enter the town look for the Foot Ball Field on the left and the Community Center.
    That is the site! We are on the far left of the site.
    We are watching the Back gate for the Festival and will help you unload.
    We will start at 9:00 is and will run till dark!

So come on out!
                                                        Brian du Val