RF - Populace This Thursday

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Nov 30 07:43:15 PST 1999

Greetings......

Populace meeting will be held this Thursday in room 312 of the Lowman
Student Center on the SHSU campus starting at 7PM.

On the agenda we have the Yule party on Dec 5, the trash pick up on Dec 5th
and other activities for Dec 5th. Needless to say, Dec 5th will be a busy
day!.

Also, the upcoming Black, White & Sorta Gray, the Spring Event (yet to be
named) and start thinking about Defender 2000.

If there is anyone that has any new business for the Barony, please contact
me by phone, person or email so I can place you on the agenda.

Any questions, let me know.

Ld. Niklas Vasilevich
Seneschal of The Barony

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality