RF - Events

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 00:01:56 PDT 1999

When any of you go to an event could you drop me or the
list a line so I can kinda keep track of

of who's traveling

I don't have my numbers with me ...but
we had over 40 people from Bryn Gwlad and Loch Sollier
20+ from Bjornsborg
I think 8 from Fynnon Gath, several from Bordermarch
and Emerald Keep and over 20 from Shadowlands...

I'd like to see us support the other groups as
much as they have us...

Typing of which...we are trying to get up a large group
to go to Bryn Gwlad...

And for those that don't like hat gatherings...Torre needs our
help...they are having the Bizarre Bizarre...on the beach and
promising lots of fun.

So far this fall we
had 1 go to Battle of the Pines (Graywood)
1 go to the Loch Baronial
11 go to Bjornsbjorg Fall Court
6 go to Stargate Baronial
and 122 to our own event....

and tons of our people go and support
the SCA at Renfaire...

Eis can ya give me a general total of how
many of our folks are working Faire?

Lorraine