RF - Officers meeting

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Mon Oct 18 05:34:41 PDT 1999

NOTICE OF BARONIAL OFFICERS MEETING:

Greeting.............

The monthly officers meeting will be held this Thursday at the community
room of the Citizens Bank of Texas located in New Waverly, Texas.

All officers of the Barony of Ravens Fort and their deputies are asked to
PLEASE make every effort to attend the meeting.

Persons interested in becoming an officer or deputy of the Barony are
invited to attend as are the general populace.

Non-officer attendees are asked that if they wish to speak at the meeting,
please contact me prior to the meeting so I can place them on the agenda.

If there are any questions about this meeting, I can be contacted at the
phone numbers below or by email.

In Service to the Barony....

Ld. Niklas Vasilevich.

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilevich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Regional
Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                                Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                                 Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality