RF - Officers meeting reminder

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Wed Oct 20 11:46:57 PDT 1999

This is a reminder of the officers meeting Thursday night at 7pm at the
community room of the Citizens Bank in New Waverly.

ALL Officers need to be present for the meeting unless they have spoke with
me in advance.

They need to also have their reports to their regional officers for me to
look over and articles for the Quoth for Jacinth for next month.

Persons that would like to address the officers are asked to contact me in
advance to be placed on the agenda.

This may be a long meeting, we have lots to go over.

Any questions, please let me know...

Ld. Niklas, Senechal of the Barony of Ravens Fort

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality