RF - bryn gwlad...Directions

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 13:54:47 PDT 1999

Heilsa Good my kinsman Cathal....!

You requested:

>Greetings unto all:
>
>Would anyone who reads this please post to me the
>directions to the Bryn Gwlad event?  I realize I risk
>getting 100 emails--better that than no emails at all.

THESE DIRECTIONS ARE FROM MONTGOMERY/HUNTSVILLE:
Take your best route to Elgin on Hwy 290.

(FROM MONTGOMERY take Hwy 105 west to Hwy 6 turn right (north) take Hwy 6
by-pass at College Station, until you exit, in Bryan, onto Hwy 21 turn left
(west) through Bryan thence through Caldwell to Hwy 290 turn right
(westward) onto Hwy 290 thence to Elgin)

(FROM HUNTSVILLE take Hwy 30 turn right (north) onto Hwy 6 by-pass exit Hwy
21 turn left (west) through Bryan thence through Caldwell to Hwy 290 turn
right (westward) onto Hwy 290 thence to Elgin)

Just this side of Elgin, turning off of Hwy 290, take FM 1704 turn left
(south) thence to FM 969 turn right (west) thence to WEBBERWOOD ROAD/DRIVE
turn left (south) thence to the first road on the right PARK LANE turn right
(west) thence to PARK ENTRANCE

*********************************
THESE DIRECTIONS ARE FROM AUSTIN:
>From the intersection of Hwy. 183 and FM 969, take FM 969 east nine (9)
miles to the town of Webberville, approximately 20-30 minutes from downtown
Austin. Three (3) miles past the town of Webberville turn right onto
Webberwood Drive and proceed to Park Lane, the first street on your right.
Turn right and proceed to the park entrance.

Note: The sign for Webberville Park as you enter the town of Webberville
from the west is for a different park!
********************************

>Further, if anyone knows the details of where the
>group will be camped on site, that would be de lux
>claribus.

Lady Olivia will be establishing a campsite somewhere near the list fields,
main privies, and as close as feasible to Amazon camp. Look for Raven's Fort
banners and other signs of Raven madness.... Perhaps there will be a marked
site map at the Gatekeeper...

>Thanks again,
>

>Cathal.

Wæs Þu Hæl Good my Brother and all our Kinfolk...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."