RF - FW: insurance

kezia kezia at myriad.net
Sun Oct 3 20:04:36 PDT 1999

I understand the ways and means and all the little quirks of the equestrian
insurance. I have been doing it for 3 years now and I have been keeping up
with the changes as they come and go. I am working on getting the dates for
ALL of our events (one has not even been set yet). This will all be taken
care of well before the deadline for Black & White
in service to the people and the Dream Kezia