RF - Looking for Event Steward and Feast Steward

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Mon Oct 18 07:58:11 PDT 1999

Greetings,

We are seeking an event steward and feast steward along with a theme for the
Ravens Fort Spring event.

The event will be held the last of April or in May.

At this event we hold the champion competitions for Brewing/viniting,
Equestrian, Bardic, Knife Ax and Spear and Archery.

There may or may not be "fighting" depending upon the theme and a few other
items not yet determined

If someone is interested in being a steward (feast or event) or has an idea
of a theme, contact me or come to the Ravens Fort officers meeting this
Thursday at 7pm at the Citizens Bank Community room in New Waverly.

Thanks....

Niklas....
Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Regional
Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                                Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                                 Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality