RF - Thanks to many

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 19 16:19:28 PDT 1999

As long as Defender thank yous are going around I would like to add a thank you
to Don, Baron Zorkon for once again providing the Barony with a tavern which
boast some of the best ales I've ever tasted.  Although it turned out that a
bardic circle got scheduled for after feast drawing most of the tavern's patrons
away, Zorkon's efforts should not be over looked.  Three, six to nine hour days
produced twenty gallons of Defender brew.  Hauling the the six different brews,
the making and hauling of the soft drinks, the buying and hauling of the ice and
keg-cooler as well as the tavern set up and break down makes his efforts
something special.  Special especially since he has done it time after time.
I would like to add a personal thank you to him for teaching me and others the
brewing art that he has mastered.

In service to the Barony,
Marius