RF - Black, White and Sort of Gray X / 2000

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Sun Oct 17 19:49:14 PDT 1999

"We" need to talk. I have come up with some ideas. Unfortunately they are
overhead heavy, but it will solve the problem.

Paul,ZW

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality