RF - Fwd: CR - TRF Activities

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:45:47 PDT 1999

This was posted on the Coastal region list... I felt it may
have information to help us out at OUR weekend...

Lorraine

BTW ...I will no longer crosspost to swein and am not on the clan list
so interested parties who want their households to get info partaining
to Raven's Fort stuff...that I post...should forward it themselves...