RF - Populace meeting coming up

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Sun Oct 31 15:54:09 PST 1999

Greetings......

The monthly meeting of the Populace of the Barony of Ravens Fort will be
held this Thursday Nov. 4th at 7pm in the LSC of SHSU.

Please arrive prior to 7pm as we will be starting the meeting very shortly
after 7pm so we can be out by 9pm and have sufficient time to handle the
business of the barony.

Also, be thinking of where to go eat afterwards. Gotta keep the important
things in perspective...<grin>

Some of the agenda items will include.....

The old tents and what to do with them now.
The Christmas Yule party, where, when, how...why all know why <grin>
Upcoming events and their status.
Recent events and reports on them.
TRF report and our weekend...we NEED people to come.
Other items for the good of the Barony.

If anyone has business for the barony and populace, Please contact me prior
to the meeting so I may place you on the agenda.

Any questions....let me know.

Ld. Niklas Vasilevich
Seneschal of the Fort.
Barony of Ravens Fort
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality