RF - Black, White and Sort of Gray X / 2000

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Mon Oct 18 05:37:44 PDT 1999

Yep......

We however, do better than most groups. Had an interesting conversation with
Richard at Crown. The biggest problem is getting people to staff the gate,
especial late at night or the wee hours.

Education seems to be a problem also. Passing along the info from shift to
shift about how to handle things has been a problem.

We will be discussing this further at officers.

Paul

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Regional
Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                                Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                                 Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality