RF - Horses, Horses

AMH\DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 27 07:52:55 PDT 1999

First a question... do we still recycle cans to help pay for the Quoth
??  If so, who takes them ??

Good news... There will be an equestrian tourney at Black, White and
Sort of Gray.  I've been promised an "in force" showing in full colors.
Just what we need for an event like this.  We will need to supply
someone to judge the helm contest, water, insurance, as well as their
useual spot to set up.  I've also been offered two horses broke to pull
wagons.  All we need to find now are wagons or carts.  Anyone know of
any ??

Pax,                M.