RF - Yoshi beware

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 17:22:07 PDT 1999

I wonder...
Do you think this new guy, Brian du Vale has anything to do
with this "contract" on Lord Yoshi? I'd be kinda cautious
around this new guy Brian... I just don't know, one can never
can tell...
Lord Yoshi, let me know if I may be of assistance... I've
dealt with these "people" before...(and lived after receiving
the antidote in time...)
Chrystal

>Subject: RF - Yoshi beware
>Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 12:55:09
<snipped>
>FROM THE ASSASSINS GUILD
>Be it known that the unknown enemies of Lord Yoshimoto no Koriyama have
>commissioned the Assassins Guild to execute a “contract of death” on the
>good and righteous Seneschal of Raven’s Fort.  Lord Yoshi has accepted the
>challenge.  From this day forth his life is forfeit.  If you wish to
>play as an assassin or bodyguard, take out a contract, or just want more
>info contact Lord Marius Atreidae at 281-367-3409 or orthart at earthlink.net

"The ideal of the world resides in individual improvement:
it will grow with your strength, grow beautiful with your
perfection. But for you to follow this path, two things
matter above all else: an ardent curiosity for life and
an unprejudiced mind."  --Pieter Paul Rubens--