RF - Sunday at Candy Cane Park

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Sun Sep 5 05:38:54 PDT 1999

>I know there are several items on the agenda this weekend (including family
>obligations) so if you can't make it we'll understand, but if you can, just
>wanted to let you know someone will be there.

Site work weekend would be a good alternative agenda item for people to
attend. Lots of work before our tenth anniversary. That is also the official
scheduled event for Raven's Fort.

Athaulf

Charley

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said,
in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I
choose it to mean-neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you
can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty,
"which is to be master-that's all."
-Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass