RF - More event stuff

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Thu Sep 9 14:28:40 PDT 1999

Hi....

I don't know if Ice will have the barrels cleaned by then. I will ask him
and get back.

We are having a short meeting of the Defender staff tomorrow night at my
house. Pizza and beer for east for those that wish. starts about 7pm. will
be a briefing and head getting together before Saturdays work day to see
what is in need of crunch time.

Hope you can come.

Ok on the tape, et.at... keep the tickets, will get you the money back.

Ok on next week....you dog....Dylan and Simon........

Niklas...

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality