RF - Defender staff meeting

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Thu Sep 9 14:37:01 PDT 1999

If you are one of the lucky ones that have been tagged with a chore or job
at Defender XVII this year, Please read further.....

I am having a Defender Staff meeting Friday night starting at 7pm at my
house (Sept. 10, 1999) (I know, kinda short notice, please try to attend if
at all possible) for the purpose of lining out the ducks in a strait line
prior to the Saturday workday and the final push next week for the event on
Sept 17-19.

If you can not come, please send a representative that has information on
your job/assignment or send me a detailed email or phone call with update
data
on who, what, when, where, why, how and whatever....you are handling.

There will be pizza for those that come. The meeting will be about an
hour....if all goes well.
Interested persons in helping at Defender may come also. However, this is
mainly a staff meeting....but if you want to work...come on down......

Any questions....call or email.

Thanks in advance....

Niklas.....

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality