RF - Defender gatekeep list

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Sep 14 08:30:34 PDT 1999

Ok...sounds good..see me or HE Lorriane at the event

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality