RF - Give and take

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:52:45 PDT 1999

Putting on events is kind of a give and take...
you host an event for others so that you can go to
other's events to relax, and let them worry about
things...

It is also a show of support...in that those people
come to your events and support you and there is
a tentative obligation to return the favor and support
them at theirs....

In that many people from many groups (to be posted later)
have attended our event...I think we should make a concerted
effort to attend other groups events....

Bryn Gwlad is having their 2oth anniversary coming up
Middleford is having Cavalier/War Chieftian
Bjornsborg is having an Investiture of a new Baron and Baroness
Elfsea is having Elfsea Defender
Bordermarche is having their Fall Melee

How many of us are going to attend these events to support
those who have come to ours???