RF - Yoshi beware

midnightk midnightk at htcomp.net
Mon Sep 6 11:28:06 PDT 1999

Just curious....
how log is a contract good for??? I have had one on my life now for the past
5 or so years and wonder if it's still valid? always like to be on top of
those fairly hairy matters.. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the
10th year Ravens' Fort Defender..(sad and heavy heart) my mundane life went
into play again and I have to work..ewww nasty work.. such is life working
for the state.. I hope you have an enjoyable event and good weather.. hope
to see details of it online...
In service
Lady Annora Dagmar Hoffstadtler