RF - info please...

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Sep 7 20:21:23 PDT 1999

Greetings to all.....

For those that do not get the Quoth or the Blackstar.....

Attached is a copy of the ad that was in both of the publications.......it
is a MS Word .doc file

BUT first....a soap box moment....

If you do not have a subscription to the Quoth and you play regularly in
Ravens Fort.....you should.

If you do not have a membership to the SCA (and thus a subscription to the
Blackstar) and you play regularly in the SCA...you should.

Then you would have the information on events, the kingdom, the barony and
support this organization that allows us to play and Dream this wonderful
game we do.

Wehhhhhhhhhh..... I feel much better now....

Soap box mode off.....

To the gentle that sent the request for info and that I also replied to
privately...please do not take offense to this message.

I am a VERY big believer in pay and play. Just ask my friends and enemies.

See you at the event....

Ld. Niklas....
Steward of Defender XVII

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality