RF - Wednesday night practice

Horton, Denise S. DHorton at tmh.tmc.edu
Thu Sep 9 05:29:13 PDT 1999

I don't know if it is the same one... not much of a swishy-
poker myself, I never went to those. ;)  I'm sure 10pm is
probably late enough for people on a work night...  But,
there are lights, and yes it is beside the church (but not
too close).  I hear folks out there after dark, so I don't think
it is covered by the curfew (besides, why have lights if you
aren't supposed to be there after dark?  (Some logic, huh?)

I'm sure the Don is reading all this...  If his subsequent
answers are to be taken as replies, he doesn't remember. ;)